Discourse & Digital Communication
- Social/political conflicts nowadays and the Internet
- Digital Society and Language. Digital technologies are part of our lives and we use them as if they were ideologically neutral. We research the relation between the digital world and how we are changing our languages and societies.
- How does creativity work when authors deal with different languages/cultural memories? How do these differences intertwine in texts?
- Does a “intercultural poetics” exist? Does it make sense to work with a corpus of texts from intercultural authors with different background?
- Ethical and aesthetic keys learned studying intercultural art
Civil Society Empowerment
- Preventing radicalization: towards resilient societies
- Network: Pacto de Convivencia. PdC is a civic initiative that brings together representatives of the Spanish society (professionals, universities, NGOs, religions) working on tolerance and respect of the Human Rights.
- Network: EU RAN. The Radicalisation Awareness Network (RAN) brings together practitioners from around Europe working on the prevention of radicalization.
- Collaboration: Efecto Lázaro. EL is an artivist group devoted to have a society resilient to violence and intolerant groups.